Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Muriwai,Opape Marae.  

RSS
diamond OWC
(@diamond-owc)

TextKia ora,from Opape Marae,Opotiki.
Ko Muriwai te Tipuna Whare
Ko Tarakeha te Maunga,
Ko Ngai-Tamahaua te Hapu,
Ko Opepe te Awa,
Ko Whakatohea te Iwi.
Muriwai te Tipuna,will be 100 years old next year in March 2008.
Your whanau are preparing your Marae for this very special occassion,
and we need all whanau from near and far to know of this and to help out in whatever way they can.
For more info,hapu hui's are held first Sunday of every month,or contact A.Renata,at mokopunas@clear.net.nz.
Nau mai,Hoki mai,koutou katoa.

Posted : 09 March, 2007 10:10 am
DaMaoriz OWC
(@damaoriz-owc)

hi unty...

dis jess.. um wen r we actually having a working bee at d marae so i can come get some mahi on ae.. ill have baby by then lol..

much luvz
JESS

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 November, 2007 11:19 am
Michelle Hawea OWC
(@michelle-hawea-owc)

Kia ora to all my whanau no whakatohea hope you all have a wonderful celebration for our wonderful ancestress Muriwai our thoughts will be with you all on her birthday. Sorry we cant share with you all on this festive occassion all I can do is send my love. Unfortunately we live in Perth WA. Have heaps of fun and do our ancesstress proud by keeping up the good work.
Heaps of love to you all

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 March, 2008 8:59 pm
Share: