Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Okahu-Inuawai hapu of Nga Ruahinerangi  

RSS
mana79 OWC
(@mana79-owc)

Kia Ora

I am trying to find out any information on the history of Okahu-Inuawai hapu of Nga Ruahinerangi, Taranaki. So if anyone out there knows anything or of anyone that can help me please feel free to let me know.

cheers

Posted : 01 April, 2007 6:45 pm
nikki OWC
(@nikki-owc)

Kia ora mana79. We have whanau from Ngaruahinerangi. I think my aunty or uncle is at the kohanga or kura there too. I am happy to pass your details on to them to see if they can help (they are pretty onto it). Nga mihi

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 April, 2007 5:07 pm
mana79 OWC
(@mana79-owc)

kia ora Nikki

thanks for that yea I know the lot out there my mother was working there. I am going to get information of them I just want to know if any1 else has information to add.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 April, 2007 12:18 am
mana79 OWC
(@mana79-owc)

kia ora Nikki

thanks for that yea I know the lot out there my mother was working there. I am going to get information off them I just want to know if any1 else has information to add.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 April, 2007 12:19 am
nikki OWC
(@nikki-owc)

Ok, good luck with all of that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 April, 2007 4:23 pm
Ngaraina Brooks OWC
(@ngaraina-brooks-owc)

Tena koe mana79
If you would like more information on Inuawai-Okahu hapu, please contact the Chairperson of the Aotearoa Marae Committee who is also the Principal of the Kura Kaupapa o Ngaruahine.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 April, 2007 11:29 pm
mana79 OWC
(@mana79-owc)

Kia ora Ngarina

yip ive already spoken to matua its just finding time to go out to the kura. Plus I have to get minutes of Aotea Marae in a 12mnth period I was hoping to do around the time of the organising to build the wharenui. Im not sure who to talk to, if its you or matua.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 June, 2007 12:00 am
Share: