Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Penney  

RSS
sundance02 OWC
(@sundance02-owc)

Please help I am trying to find out information on my childrens family, I have limited information. So far I do know my childrens family came from Kerikeri but thats about all I have been able to find out so far. If you know the name of the marae there would be wonderful or someone who could guide us on our search . pop died before passing the information on too me and we need to make the journey so my children know who they are and to honour a promise. So any help would be great.

Posted : 11 July, 2006 1:15 am
sundance02 OWC
(@sundance02-owc)

Have found out some information finally. All I have so far is the following names Sam Penney would be my childrens great grandad and Henry Penney and Im not quite sure how but my children are decendants of Kiwikiwi who changed their last name to Lemon. This is far from easy trying to peice this together.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 September, 2006 12:21 am
Share: