Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

puputahitanga  

RSS
puputahitanga OWC
(@puputahitanga-owc)

Kia Ora for your participation in the where is Hawaiki korero, I knew I could hit a nerve. However I would like to take our korero further by questioning the egyptian days as my gut is telling me to look into it. The Marae is liken to their pyramids, the waka are the similar. Moses Used a karakia and his tokotoko to part the red sea, In my personal opinion, The ("HA") is the breath of Te Atua that came down in to the ("WAI") and split it in the middle causing it to go ("I KI")from here to there...Te Ha o te Atua i te wai i ki...also other things that happened in old egypt needs to be asked...tell me your personal opinion of this idea.....

Posted : 19 March, 2007 6:41 pm
tane_ariki OWC
(@tane_ariki-owc)
Trusted Member

E he!

No, I don't think so.

Nice try, but no.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 March, 2007 7:16 pm
rlee OWC
(@rlee-owc)
Eminent Member

I always felt Egypt is connected somewhere but very way back, there's a lot more to fill in before then though.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 March, 2007 9:29 pm
Upokoruru OWC
(@upokoruru-owc)

quote:

Kia Ora for your participation in the where is Hawaiki korero, I knew I could hit a nerve. However I would like to take our korero further by questioning the egyptian days as my gut is telling me to look into it. The Marae is liken to their pyramids, the waka are the similar. Moses Used a karakia and his tokotoko to part the red sea, In my personal opinion, The ("HA") is the breath of Te Atua that came down in to the ("WAI") and split it in the middle causing it to go ("I KI")from here to there...Te Ha o te Atua i te wai i ki...also other things that happened in old egypt needs to be asked...tell me your personal opinion of this idea.....

...This is just ridiculous.Get off the Bible creationist trip dude!
look , what happens if he get the division of the waters from on high as implied in the Bible?.Oh look!!!!WAIRUA, two waters!!!Wow!
Martin Doutre would like you Puputahitanag.

Edited by - Upokoruru on Mar 20 2007 12:32:45 AM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 March, 2007 12:31 am
Share: