Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

raukawa  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS
huiabird OWC
(@huiabird-owc)

Looking for my tipuna connected to raukawa iwi.
His names is temotu heta or timotu heta.

Posted : 25 December, 2004 11:21 pm
lionel OWC
(@lionel-owc)

KIA ORA HUIA??

my name is lionel Inia-Edmonds i am of Ngati Raukawa desent my marae is Aotearoa, Owairaka and parawera if you dont mind i need more information if possible to make a connection to your whanau..... BUT i must say the HETA whanau are related...........

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 August, 2005 11:12 am
huiabird OWC
(@huiabird-owc)

Kia ore lionel

my grandmother rauatua also known rene te huia (nee-heta) buried at aotearoa urupa.
I'm her eldest mokopuna.
Since my grandmother pass away year 1992, I've no one to talked to about her whanau.

Ti motu or te motu heta also known arapeta heta was her father and mother's hinga heta(nee-hapimana)

My grandmother use to tells me story about her father, a carver and a police officer.

I love to know the heta whanau.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 August, 2005 7:21 pm
Buddy Wilson OWC
(@buddy-wilson-owc)

quote:

Kia ore lionel

my grandmother rauatua also known rene te huia (nee-heta) buried at aotearoa urupa.
I'm her eldest mokopuna.
Since my grandmother pass away year 1992, I've no one to talked to about her whanau.

Ti motu or te motu heta also known arapeta heta was her father and mother's hinga heta(nee-hapimana)

My grandmother use to tells me story about her father, a carver and a police officer.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 July, 2007 11:05 am
Buddy Wilson OWC
(@buddy-wilson-owc)

kia ora to you both
my name is frances wilson nee williams
I am the eldest grand daughter of the late miriama heta, who was the youngest daughter of hinga hapi and te motu heta.
I grew up around Te Rauatua Te Huia ( Aunty Rau )
she was my dads favourite Aunty. You may both remember him JOE WILLIAMS depending on what you want to know i may be of some assistance to you
And only to glad to help.
Kia Ora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 July, 2007 11:09 am
pono OWC
(@pono-owc)
Eminent Member

kia ora heta whanau

huiabird old id, lost password.

I found my book stacked away in boxes, my grandmother talked me into writes history and whakapapa when I was thirteen (wasn't interested then) having help from my aunty maureen fill and spelt tupuna name properly. I realized now why I am given this, has shocked and surprised me looking at our whakapapa goes way back!

Her birth cert names te rauatua hinga heta married pateriki te huia
I used to always call her mum, was my grandmother, my heart.
deeply missed and loved her.
Her Grandparents te rau O te huia married te whangonatau her father's parents.

Edited by - pono on Jul 15 2007 12:54:56 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 July, 2007 12:04 pm
Buddy Wilson OWC
(@buddy-wilson-owc)

te huia was her married name was it not

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 July, 2007 12:28 pm
pono OWC
(@pono-owc)
Eminent Member

quote:

te huia was her married name was it not

Kia ora
correct my mistake above post.
Yes she was married to my koro pateriki te huia

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 July, 2007 12:59 pm
pono OWC
(@pono-owc)
Eminent Member

quote:

kia ora to you both
my name is frances wilson nee williams
I am the eldest grand daughter of the late miriama heta, who was the youngest daughter of hinga hapi and te motu heta.
I grew up around Te Rauatua Te Huia ( Aunty Rau )
she was my dads favourite Aunty. You may both remember him JOE WILLIAMS depending on what you want to know i may be of some assistance to you
And only to glad to help.
Kia Ora

kia ora frances

I know uncle joe visit my grandmother at waikato street, taupo
Are you joe william's daughter?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 July, 2007 1:21 pm
Buddy Wilson OWC
(@buddy-wilson-owc)

I am and yes he did with me attached to his hip

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 July, 2007 1:46 pm
Buddy Wilson OWC
(@buddy-wilson-owc)

now you know who I am , Who are you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 July, 2007 1:48 pm
pono OWC
(@pono-owc)
Eminent Member

kia ora cuzzy

I think I can remember litte bit of you climbed over your father talking to my grandmother at the kitchen table. Is this you?

Back in those old days, my kui used to call me moko.
I hate to say this cuzz, don't like my name be publish, arohamai. You can PM if want.

I am doing our whakapapa, one-day we'll come together for our tupuna renuion. I have so much info too shared with whanau.

Firstly, I been looking for where the name "heta" directly came from.
Had our tupuna te motu heta any brothers or sisters in order and what was their name?

uncle wehi maybe my next best to asked anyone know contact phone number or email(perfer email)
much appreciate.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 July, 2007 3:47 pm
Buddy Wilson OWC
(@buddy-wilson-owc)

my older brother is a walking whakapapa but like many of our people scared of technology i will pick his brain though

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 July, 2007 7:08 pm
krismarshall OWC
(@krismarshall-owc)

quote:

Looking for my tipuna connected to raukawa iwi.
His names is temotu heta or timotu heta.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 November, 2007 7:29 pm
Kurawari OWC
(@kurawari-owc)

quote:

quote:

Kia ore lionel

I'm her eldest mokopuna.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 January, 2008 5:15 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: