Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Snowden  

RSS
JeniTaylor OWC
(@jenitaylor-owc)

Kia ora everyone,

My name is Jeni Taylor, I'm looking for information about my great grandmother Rita Pauline Snowden of Moerewa. Basically all the information I can find is that she was born in Kaeo in Northland but raised my Nana June Snowden in Moerewa, and that our family is of Ngapuhi decent.

I'm really keen to know of any info regarding our hapu, marae, history, anything really as this part of my life is cloudy for me.

If anyone has any info i'd be really grateful, I can be contacted at jenitaylor01@hotmail.com thanks heaps

Posted : 06 April, 2007 11:00 pm
Nani OWC
(@nani-owc)
Eminent Member

Try Snowden whanau in Wainui-o-mata, Hutt City. Google white pages nz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 April, 2007 11:20 pm
conton
(@conton)

Sorry this is so late but only joined up in May. My Aunt married a Snowden(Uncle Henry) from kaeo. He died in the fifties. However the Snowden family are longtime identities of Kaeo. You can get a lot of info from the Kaeo Museum. Also try googling the name Snowden Kaeo NZ
Dont give up

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 September, 2007 2:48 am
Share: