Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Tangohau Whanau - Ruatoki  

RSS
georgietangohau OWC
(@georgietangohau-owc)

Whanau out there I need information about my GrandFather Rev Wi Hauwaho Tangohau brought up in Ruatoki he left their and was a Reverent around the Tolaga Bay and other outreach around the coast. I was told that his marae is Ngahina correct me if I am wrong, my Father was brought up on the Paipa's side(GrandMother) so I didnt know much about my Grandfathers background as much as I did my Nanna's I would really like to know more email if you know any thing cheers.

January 2006
Thank you Hauwaho-Tangohau Whanau for helping me learn more about our Koro, this has inspired me to continue my journey where he originally came from and honoured to pass what I know down to my side second whanau of Wi Hauwaho Tangohau, my whanau stayed under the original name(TANGOHAU)and proud of it. Come on you Tangohau's - Hauwaho we are one. Flick an email to me of what you know i.e. information, photos, videos viceversa to me cheers.

arohanui

Georgie Tangohau. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by - georgietangohau on Jan 24 2006 2:35:06 PM

Posted : 13 November, 2005 3:14 pm
maoriboy7@xtra.co.nz OWC
(@maoriboy7xtra-co-nz-owc)

Kia ora georietangohau, Rev Wi Tangohau is my great grandfather.
Maybe you could email me and we can korero more. Lee.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 November, 2005 12:43 pm
Tangaroawhai
(@tangaroawhai)

Kia Ora korua,
Wi Hauwaho Tangohau is also my great-grandfather. Yes you are absolutely correct! Wi lived in Ruatoki, Ngahina Marae, Ngati - Tawhaki Hapu. Im also reseaching this whakapapa,constantly looking for answers.
If you want you can email @ dvs_natedawg at msn dot com
KIA ORA

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 November, 2005 4:54 pm
poakanui OWC
(@poakanui-owc)

Kia ora all, Rev: Wi Hauwaho Tangohau is my Grandfather also, my deceased Dad was Te Whetu Arama Hauwaho Tangohau, one of Wi`s children, I do not know alot of my own whakapapa and would be interested in gathering any information regarding my Grandfather Wi Tangohau , iwi, hapu, marae etc and ANY information on the TANGOHAU whanau whakapapa...if anyone can assist please e-mail me at waytarn at xtra dot co dot nz. Any information would be extremely appreciated and greatly received...kia ora whanau Wayne Tangohau

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 January, 2006 10:08 am
Share: