Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

WAENGA  

RSS
roch1975 OWC
(@roch1975-owc)

kia ora,

My name is Rachelle Waenga,Daughter of Steve Waenga & grand daughter of Henare Waenga & Hinerautu Swinton.

Ko Tihirau to Maunga
Ko Whangaparaoa te Awa
Ko Mataatua te Waka
Ko kauaetangohia Te Marae
Ko Whanau-a-Apanui te iwi
Ko Whanau-a Kauaetangohia te Hapu

I have my grandfathers Whakapapa, but know nothing about my grand mothers side....."Can you help"

Family members have said that my great,great,great(i dont know how far back) was the captain of the ship that first brought the criminals to austraila.

Did my Grandmother have brothers & Sisters

Posted : 09 March, 2007 10:08 am
ApanuiAnaru OWC
(@apanuianaru-owc)

Hey Cousin,

Stumbled onto your message so I thought I'd fill some of the gaps on Nanny's family tree.

Hinerautu Waenga (nee Swinton)

This is Nan's Mothers side only

Parents: Wharekura Waiariki & Allen Swinton
Grand Parents: Matiu Waiariki & Ramari Heremia
GrtGrand Parents: Heremia Tuhoto & Mereaira Taoawatea

Yes Nan has five half brothers and sisters (Allen Swintons Children) Bebe, Allen, Peter, George and Mary.

Cheers, Johnnine

Edited by - ApanuiAnaru on Mar 23 2007 7:55:58 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 March, 2007 4:59 pm
Share: