Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Aja Dews or Clayton  

RSS
Drumnsublime310 OF
(@drumnsublime310-of)

My name is Nick from Los Angeles, CA, I have never posted anything before but I need to make sure this woman of Maori descent is alive and well. I met in Melbourne in early 2001. Her name is Aja Dews or Clayton, she is very beautiful and very headstrong. Her father is Maori and her mother is English, she always talked about Rotorua where she grew up with her grandparents and I have not heard from her since the 9/11 tragedy here in the states. If anyone community knows her and that she is doing alright, it would help me put my worries to rest Thanks!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 December, 2002 3:05 pm
Christine Rarere OF
(@christine-rarere-of)

I know of Claytons from Rotorua. My Mum's
maiden name is Clayton and her Dad was Arawa
from Rotorua - I wonder if you have found your Friend
Chris

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 January, 2003 7:48 am
Drumnsublime310 OF
(@drumnsublime310-of)

Chris,
Thanks for your reply, well Aja Dews did marry a man by the name of Clayton( much older than her), I don't remember his first name but he was an entertainer of some kind, I believe he was in Australia some time two years ago, Again thanks so much for posting a reply, below email if you happen to find out more info Drumnsublime310@hotmail.com
Best,
Nick

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 January, 2003 2:38 pm
Drumnsublime310 OF
(@drumnsublime310-of)

Chris,
Thanks for your reply, well Aja Dews did marry a man by the name of Clayton( much older than her), I don't remember his first name but he was an entertainer of some kind, I believe he was in Australia some time two years ago, Again thanks so much for posting a reply, below email if you happen to find out more info Drumnsublime310@hotmail.com
Best,
Nick

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 January, 2003 2:40 pm
Drumnsublime310 OF
(@drumnsublime310-of)

Sorry to to bother you Chris, but did you find any more information on Aja Dews/ Clayton? I just wanted to make sure she is alive and well, thank you for your time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 March, 2003 7:24 am
Share: