Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

family of ivan woodrow karaitiana  

Page 1 / 2 Next
  RSS
nicki_1970@hotmail.com OF
(@nicki_1970hotmail-com-of)

searching on behalf of jody karaitiana born 1974. ivan was his father died. 1981?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 August, 2003 9:42 pm
rini OF
(@rini-of)

i am replying to jody.is your dad from te hauke, becuse my mum knows of a ivan karaitiana. my mother is a karaitiana. so if this is your dad then you may have found some whanau.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 August, 2003 4:00 pm
rini OF
(@rini-of)

i am replying to jody.is your dad from te hauke, becuse my mum knows of a ivan karaitiana. my mother is a karaitiana. so if this is your dad then you may have found some whanau.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 August, 2003 4:01 pm
rini OF
(@rini-of)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 August, 2003 4:03 pm
rini OF
(@rini-of)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 August, 2003 4:04 pm

in reply to rini. jody was born in invercargill 12/09/74. his mother was named vera. i'm not sure where ivan is from other than the north island maybe hastings

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 August, 2003 5:45 am

in reply to rini. jody was born in invercargill 12/09/74. his mother was named vera. i'm not sure where ivan is from other than the north island maybe hastings

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 August, 2003 5:45 am
rini OF
(@rini-of)

reply to jody.i was talking to my mum & she was saying that ivan did have kids from the south island. when he left here to go down south he never came back.so your dad must be the one from te hauke hastings.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 September, 2003 3:04 pm

reply to rini,as far as we know jody was his only child but the ivan we are seeking info about had a large number of siblings. it would be good for jody to know this side of his family as his brother was killed and he doesn't have anything to do with his mother and sister due to lies told about his fathers death. any help would be greatly appiciated thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 September, 2003 9:25 pm

reply to rini,as far as we know jody was his only child but the ivan we are seeking info about had a large number of siblings. it would be good for jody to know this side of his family as his brother was killed and he doesn't have anything to do with his mother and sister due to lies told about his fathers death. any help would be greatly appiciated thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 September, 2003 9:28 pm

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 September, 2003 9:28 pm

have some more information regarding ivan. ivan died on the 10/01/81 of congenative heart failure he was 40yrs old. he was born 13/07/40 in hastings. mums name is/was ira dads name is/was taffy has siblings william then in tuarangi nickie then in rotouria lester then in australia john then in hastings harvey then in cromwell eunice then in rotouria. does anyone know the whereabouts of any of these people are?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 October, 2003 6:44 am

have some more information regarding ivan. ivan died on the 10/01/81 of congenative heart failure he was 40yrs old. he was born 13/07/40 in hastings. mums name is/was ira dads name is/was taffy has siblings william then in tuarangi nickie then in rotouria lester then in australia john then in hastings harvey then in cromwell eunice then in rotouria. does anyone know the whereabouts of any of these people are?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 October, 2003 6:45 am

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 October, 2003 6:45 am
p.tk OF
(@p-tk-of)

kia ora to Jody.
Taffy is my greatgrandad.
piripi or phillip is my grandad.
Uncle Lester, Uncle john & Uncle William have all died.
Uncle Harvey is living just out of Taupo.
Uncle Eunice is in auckland.
And Uncle Nickie is driving a taxi in Rotorua.
There is also uncle Rick which we are unsure were he is.
I hope this helps you to get to were you want to go.
So your dad is Ivan from Te Hauke.
Please do keep in contact as i like to meet or know of other family members just like you.i am very happy to have helped you and found another family member.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 October, 2003 2:53 am
Page 1 / 2 Next
Share: