Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

finding brother  

RSS
kellykatene OF
(@kellykatene-of)

MY NAME IS KELLY KATENE {NEE) LEAF AND ARE LOOKING FOR A DION DANIELS WHO WAS LAST CONTACT WAS MADE IN 1999. WE HAVE THE SAME FATHER DIFFERENT MOTHERS AND MEET FOR THE FIRST TIME AT OUR FATHERS JOHN LEAF WHO'S BIOLOGICAL FAMILY IS WALTERS/DAVIS FROM AHIPARA TE RARAWA TRIBE IT ALL SOUNDS CONFUSING I GATHER YOU CAN SEE MY FUSTRATION AND REALLY NEED THE NEED TO FIND MY BROTHER AGAIN OR TO KNOW IF HE IS STILL AROUND HE'S ABOUT EARLY THIRTYS THE LAST TIME I HEARD HE HAD A SON "SONNY" AND TWO OTHER CHILDREN SINCE BUT THE REST IS UNKNOWN HE WAS LAST LIVING IN AUCKLAND AND HIS BIRTH MOTHER IS MIRIAMA DANIELS SO I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME IT WOULD MEAN ALOT

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 August, 2002 11:28 pm
Share: