Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

FINDING MY IWI  

RSS
ROSSPRIME OF
(@rossprime-of)

HI EVERYONE
MY NAME IS ROSS PRIME AND I AM TRY TO MY IWI.
I HAVE SO FAR LEARNT THAT MY FAMILY ON THE
PRIME SIDE ORGINATED FROM TARANAKI BUT SADLY
NONE OF MY FAMILY CAN TELL ME FROM WHAT IWI
WE CAME FROM OR WHAT OUR MARAE OR SUB TRIBES
ARE.PLEASE IF YOU ARE ABLE TO HELP ME BUILD
MY WHAKAPAPA PLEASE EMAIL ME AT ROSSPRIME@HOTMAIL.COM
THANK YOU

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 March, 2003 8:07 am
harawira OF
(@harawira-of)

wasn't Dalvanius a PRIME?
Don't know if that was much help bro, but anyway worth a try

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 December, 2003 3:31 pm
adkel_nzsth OWC
(@adkel_nzsth-owc)

Hi There

have a look at this website it has helped me heaps
http://www.gencircles.com/

good luck
adkel

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 December, 2003 9:29 am
adkel_nzsth OWC
(@adkel_nzsth-owc)

Hi There

have a look at this website it has helped me heaps
http://www.gencircles.com/

good luck
adkel

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 December, 2003 9:30 am
smileyface OF
(@smileyface-of)

Kia ora Ross
Stumbled across your listings and I know I can't be of much help but just thought that maybe you could look up under Dalvanius Prime becouse he will have the same whakapapa along the same lines as yours as I know that I am connected also to the primes and I think they are Parihaka Iwi but I have to further research that information myself. hope that can help a little.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 January, 2004 4:51 pm
smileyface OF
(@smileyface-of)

Kia ora Ross
Stumbled across your listings and I know I can't be of much help but just thought that maybe you could look up under Dalvanius Prime becouse he will have the same whakapapa along the same lines as yours as I know that I am connected also to the primes and I think they are Parihaka Iwi but I have to further research that information myself. hope that can help a little.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 January, 2004 4:52 pm
smileyface OF
(@smileyface-of)

Kia ora Ross

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 January, 2004 4:52 pm
milner64 OF
(@milner64-of)

I am not to sure but there are some Primes up here in the Northland,

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 January, 2004 3:44 am
Wilza OWC
(@wilza-owc)

Tena koe ehoa
i saw your message about looking for the whanau PRIME,i am from the Kapotai hapu of the tribe Ngapuhi,i do known that there are Prime Whanau that belong to the NGATIHINE Hapu of Ngapuhi and that they come from a place called Waiomio in Tai Tokerau,the Great Ngapuhi Rangatira KAWITI who fought with the British belongs to this hapu,

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 June, 2004 10:14 am
Wilza OWC
(@wilza-owc)

Tena koe ehoa
i saw your message about looking for the whanau PRIME,i am from the Kapotai hapu of the tribe Ngapuhi,i do known that there are Prime Whanau that belong to the NGATIHINE Hapu of Ngapuhi and that they come from a place called Waiomio in Tai Tokerau,the Great Ngapuhi Rangatira KAWITI who fought with the British belongs to this hapu,

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 June, 2004 10:15 am
Wilza OWC
(@wilza-owc)

Tena koe ehoa

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 June, 2004 10:17 am
Wilza OWC
(@wilza-owc)

Tena koe ehoa
i saw your message about looking for the whanau PRIME,i am from the Kapotai hapu of the tribe Ngapuhi,i do known that there are Prime Whanau that belong to the NGATIHINE Hapu of Ngapuhi and that they come from a place called Waiomio in Tai Tokerau,the Great Ngapuhi Rangatira KAWITI who fought against the British belongs to this hapu,

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 June, 2004 10:20 am
PJ OF
(@pj-of)

Tena koe, just reading up..Prime a name of Patea in Taranaki..well known for Delvanius Prime an entertainer that took the Patea Maori Culture Club to fame with their song Poi E

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 July, 2004 8:13 am
Share: