Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Finding Whanau!  

RSS
raukawaflow OWC
(@raukawaflow-owc)

Kia ora again!

I am also searching for my Mothers half brothers and sisters! I dont know there names but they have the same mothers! My mums mothers name was Nora Mita but she married a Rarotongan whos last name is Karika! She was born and raised in Rotorua aparrently the 2 i am searching for are of Chinese or Japanese background they are brothers i dont know if there were more of them but they would be in there 60s now if there is anyone out there that can help me could you please email me on liampaki@hotmail.com this would be muchly appreciated. thank-you!

Liam paki

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 April, 2003 7:35 am
kahu pahi OF
(@kahu-pahi-of)

Kia ora liampaki
In regards to your tono. My sister married Paki Karika in Rotorua. Her name is Joanne. Just wandering if it was the same whanau bro.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 May, 2003 6:51 am
Share: