Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Julia Asher Pearson  

RSS
Taimemeharangi OWC
(@taimemeharangi-owc)

Does anyone know where I can find my Step mum
I have been trying to contact her for years and I have even contacted the Asher Whanau @ the Lakes forest Trust but to no avail.
My Great Uncle has been removed from Maori land which Julia holds the life interest. I wish to find her and ask for her help.
Julia has all our Maori land interests since 1994 but we dont know whether she is alive or dead. In the meantime my Whanau are being alienated. Please help us if anyone knows. My Uncle is 77 years old. I think it is wrong that the Maori Land Courts can award life interest to a person that has never made contact with Whanau and does not hold this interest in accordance with Tikanga.
Julia if you see this , it is time to heal my Whanau please contact me.
Let the past be the past and let us together uphold that which is Tikanga.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 October, 2003 1:53 pm
Share: