Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Looking for my Bro, Tai Eric Posthuma de boer  

RSS
Anahera OF
(@anahera-of)

Kiaora all,
I am looking for a brother that I unfortunatly have never met. My mother only informed me of my older brother a couple of years ago and we have decided to try our luck and start a search. It may be a long shot in this forum but you never know... I'm hoping he will be looking in the Maori sites too.Him being of Maori decent he may be curious about his whakapapa.His name is Tai Eric Posthuma de boer. He would be approximatly 35 now. The thing is he was born in Brisbane Australia and was adoped to a Swedish couple who then took him back to Switzerland where he was raised. He had a heart condition and needed an operation before the age of 4 and mum not being able to afford it had to give him to these Swedish people who were wealthy and more importantly loved him. Any help on this matter would be wonderful. Thanx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 July, 2003 5:34 pm
Share: