Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

looking for my dad  

RSS
leon OF
(@leon-of)

can anyone help me - im trying to find my dad - Dave Heke. that's the only information i have about him. apparently my mum met him in auckland before i was born in invercargill on the 7th june 1975 then my mum took me to holland after a year then took me to england where i have lived ever since, i'm now desperately trying to locate my dad. i'm trying to find out who i am. i'd really appreciate any ideas or suggestion on where to start looking or organisations i could contact - i'm now 28 years old and completely lost. i think i want to come home. please help!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 November, 2003 10:34 pm
te phantom
(@te-phantom)

Hi Leon. Had a quick squizz at the NZ whitepages (telephone book) and came up with a few names: D? HEKE. I'm also quite sure that there is a Dave HEKE living not far from my mum's place. I know that his surname is HEKE, but not sure about his first name. Anyway, if you want to send me an email we can talk: phantom_maori@hotmail.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 November, 2003 11:06 am
te phantom
(@te-phantom)

Hi Leon.

I'm also semi-sure that there is a Dave HEKE living not far from my mum's place. I know that his surname is HEKE, but not sure about his first name. Anyway, if you want to send me an email we can talk: phantom_maori@hotmail.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 November, 2003 11:07 am
mokai OF
(@mokai-of)

hi there... just letting you know the heke family is a well known family in the Tauranga Area... if you can make contact with anyone from judea i'm sure they will be able to help you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 November, 2003 6:20 pm
mokai OF
(@mokai-of)

hi leon... just letting you know that the heke whanau is a well known family in the tauranga area (BOP)... if you can make contact with anyone from judea i'm sure they will be able to help you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 November, 2003 6:22 pm
mokai OF
(@mokai-of)

the heke whanau is well known in the the tauranga area... if you can make contact with anyone from judea they should be able to help. GOOD LUCK!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 November, 2003 6:25 pm
raukawaflow OWC
(@raukawaflow-owc)

hi

Liam paki

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 November, 2003 1:54 pm
Hinemako OF
(@hinemako-of)

Look to Ngapuhi thats where they originate from Russell Paihia and Waitangi

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 February, 2004 9:02 am
cuhan0
(@cuhan0)

My name is Cushla Handcock and I am your younger half sister.... Dave Heke is my father. I would very much like to get in touch with you and Im not even sure if you ever check this site anymore but if you do, please email me at cushla_handcock@utlook.com or find me on facebook... Cushla Handcock

I have heard of you and how you were taken to Holland as a child and have always been interested in trying to find you.... I hope you find this...!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 December, 2018 7:18 pm
Share: