Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

LOOKING FOR WHANAU!!!!  

RSS
Whiskey OF
(@whiskey-of)

Kia Ora, Is there someone out there who can help me....I dont have much info on who i am looking for but i would love to know any information big or small any leads would be much appreciated...all I can go on is by giving you my brothers details and hope his name may spark a memory!!! I am looking for his daughter who may have been born over 13years ago!!!
His name is RONALD RAHIRI HARRIS known to his friends as THOMAS...who loved to hitchhike all over New Zealand!!! He met up with a girl over 13yrs ago in I believe Motukaraka or Motueka up North, or the other possibility in Christchurch!!!...She came to my old home of Cambridge looking for me in 1999 and ran into my father RONALD HOHAIA HARRIS known as ROCKY!!!...She introduced her daughter to my father as RONALD'S (Thomas's) daughter. I would love to hear from any one who has heard of this story or who knew my brother...My Brother passed away in 1991...this is why this is important to me...Kia ora na Leeanne aka Whiskey!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 September, 2003 3:02 pm
Share: