Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

nga puhi  

RSS
jenny brown jenkins OF
(@jenny-brown-jenkins-of)

hi there i am looking for my grandmother i beileve that she is nga puhi her name about 26 years ago was nookie murray if you can help me or know anything about nga puhi PLEASE CONTACT ME AT jennybix@hotmail.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 October, 2002 9:49 am
Anahera OF
(@anahera-of)

Kiaora, I was just scanning through and I stopped at your panui because I am from Ngapuhi aswell.Unfortunatly I haven't lived up there but through my family and friends I hear some surnames that are quite frequently spoken of and the Murray's is one. Now I know that there are Murray's up in Whangape and I have also heard of them on Matakana Island down near tauranga and they both connect, but unfortunatly thats all I can help you with.If you would like to email me with your phone no. I would be happy to pass you on to a whaea of mine who is from Whangape and knows her whakapapa like the back of her hand. Thats the only problem with these wonderful Maori sites is that not enough kaumatua/kuia surf the net and they are all the ones with that wonderful knowledge. Akuanei

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 June, 2003 7:49 pm
Share: