Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Paratini...looking for any whanau  

RSS
kirra OF
(@kirra-of)

Kia ora. This mesage is for a young woman who I have met up with is Sydney who has no linkage to whanau. She has never. met her father, does not know her mother and has been in foster homes ever since. It is sad to see a beautiful young wahine, with no whanau connection. Please if any one can help...this is all we have. She pronunced his sername ...Paratini, could possibly be Paratene...but his first name is Basil...if anyone has any thing to make a connection please mail me at: motuora@yahoo.com.au...
ka kite ano....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 September, 2002 2:14 am
terrill campbell OF
(@terrill-campbell-of)

tena koe kasta ko mikaere tenei might have something for you, but I need some info also.You help me and I help you naku noa mikaere.

Terrill Campbell

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 September, 2002 9:33 am
terrill campbell OF
(@terrill-campbell-of)

tena koe kasta ko mikaere tenei might have something for you, but I need some info also.You help me and I help you naku noa mikaere.

mikaere campbell

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 September, 2002 9:39 am
Rewi_Tau OF
(@rewi_tau-of)

The Paratini, Paratene name is well known in the Wairarapa area. I do not know them personally but am from the district.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 September, 2002 11:17 am
kirra OF
(@kirra-of)

Kia ora to you who have replied/ This has been diffivult/ She does not have his birth date or whereabouts, but is clear that his name is Basil and he would be around 50 years of age now. She recalls weekend visits with him at Kings Cross in Sydney...but she was taken by DOC's who are equivalent to CYPS at home. He was based at the Cross, and in possibly Bondi area. What else canI give you in return?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 November, 2002 6:55 am
Share: