Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Rawhiti/Timu/Ruma  

RSS
Robin Burton OF
(@robin-burton-of)

My dad Arthur Rawhiti/Timu/Ruma b 19 Sept 1919 Topuni d 13 April 1982 Kawakawa. I am looking for whanau. Seems like he had 9 siblings Manu, Horomona,Camelia,Hone Waiata, Ngiro, Iwikare Hariata,Riria,Te Awhina and Pohaera Heni. If anyone can help I would be really grateful Many Thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 November, 2003 4:02 pm
abzjames
(@abzjames)

My sister married Horomona and theres are few more siblings not listed you can email me and I can direct you to my niece who is Horomona eldest daughter and big on whanau connection

email 509abby@gmail.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 March, 2018 1:30 am
nanabob
(@nanabob)

Hi Abby,

Thank you for replying to my query.

I would love to make connections to Horomonas daughter.  my email is robinalthea@gmail.com.  I also have a facebook page,  Robin Morris check that too.  

Love to hear from you. 

Cheers

Robin

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 September, 2018 2:04 pm
Share: