Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Searching for Pine whanau.  

RSS
Ka Rangatira OF
(@ka-rangatira-of)

No Moawhango, Taihape te whanau nei.
My koro is a Pine and married my kuia who is a Whakatihi (Turangi). They only had four sons in which my father 'Robert (Bob) Pine' was one, engari kua mate ia inaianei. They also had a few girls to. I only know a few of them. I met a cousin over in Taupo a few years back but lost touch of each-other. Her name was Leah. Daughter of Gay and Henare Chase and she's married to Geoff Dehar. Can anyone help

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 June, 2003 9:45 am
ewokis1 OF
(@ewokis1-of)

Kia ora Rangatira, ! grew up on Taikatu Road, Otakeho, Sth Taranaki,in 1955-59, with the Pine Whanau, their faher was Jack, and if my memory serves me right his Father was called John. John married Mataroa, they had Jack, and possibly other issues as well.I also remember a Froggie or Rota Chase,which at the time he was refered to as Jacks brother, from Taihape. Jack had 2 wives 1st wife I dont think they had any chidren, 2nd wife 7 Johnjnr, Mataroa, Pam,Wendy, Lindsey, Richard, and maybe more. Richard and lindsey are deceased,as is their Father and Mother, Johnjnr lives back at Taikatu Road. I hope this helps you in some way good luck Ka Ewokis1kite ano.

:-)-?<

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 July, 2003 11:20 am
ewokis1 OF
(@ewokis1-of)

Kia ora Rangatira, ! grew up on Taikatu Road, Otakeho, Sth Taranaki,in 1955-59, with the Pine Whanau, their faher was Jack, and if my memory serves me right his Father was called John. John married Mataroa, they had Jack, and possibly other issues as well.I also remember a Froggie or Rota Chase,which at the time he was refered to as Jacks brother, from Taihape. Jack had 2 wives 1st wife I dont think they had any chidren, 2nd wife 7 Johnjnr, Mataroa, Pam,Wendy, Lindsey, Richard, and maybe more. Richard and lindsey are deceased,as is their Father and Mother, Johnjnr lives back at Taikatu Road. I hope this helps you in some way good luck Ka Ewokis1kite ano.

:-)-?<

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 July, 2003 11:20 am
diane kereti OF
(@diane-kereti-of)

KIA ora TAKU WHANAU,
My name is Diane I was a Cashell, You say your koro is Robert pine, if he's the one I know we called him Bobby , is you nanny's name June. They lived in Moawhango with us, and he got killed in a car accident in Moawhango. My great grandmother was a Chase, and her mother was a Kewa Pine. Was your father's mother Aunty Pipi. they lived down the road from us. If this is the right family , your father hadbrother's named Tom, Sam who has just pased away yesterday, Patana, sisters named Gay , Hinemoa &,Noa. You have a very big whanau so don't think you are alone. so that makes me one of your many cuzzies, your koro and my mother are cousins.
Hope i Have been a help to you.
arohanui Diane Cashell.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 July, 2003 4:29 pm
diane kereti OF
(@diane-kereti-of)

KIA ora TAKU WHANAU,
My name is Diane I was a Cashell, You say your koro is Robert pine, if he's the one I know we called him Bobby , is you nanny's name June. They lived in Moawhango with us, and he got killed in a car accident in Moawhango. My great grandmother was a Chase, and her mother was a Kewa Pine. Was your father's mother Aunty Pipi. they lived down the road from us. If this is the right family , your father hadbrother's named Tom, Sam who has just pased away yesterday, Patana, sisters named Gay , Hinemoa &,Noa. You have a very big whanau so don't think you are alone. so that makes me one of your many cuzzies, your koro and my mother are cousins.
arohanui Diane Cashell.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 July, 2003 4:29 pm
diane kereti OF
(@diane-kereti-of)

KIA ora TAKU WHANAU,
arohanui Diane Cashell.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 July, 2003 4:30 pm
Share: