Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Searching for Saul Wharepapa  

RSS
Missy OF
(@missy-of)

Kia ora
Saul Wharepapa is my father's younger brother, there is them 2 & 2 sisters, Aroha & Mamaeroa. Last time i saw him was 1988/9 in Rotorua. He is about 36, His father was Haora Wharepapa & the last i heard, he was in the Army. Nobody knows of his whereabouts & I would like to find him. Please let me know if you know of him & where he is.
Thanks
Missy
missy_tim@xtra.co.nz

Edited by - missy on 26/11/02 18:15:12

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 October, 2002 8:50 am
Te Manutai OF
(@te-manutai-of)

Hi, just letting you know I have heard the name and will ask around for you. It anything comes up will post a reply. Wharepapa is a VERY common name in Te Whanau-a-Apanui.

He wahine no Te Whanau a Apanui

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 October, 2002 3:03 am
Te Manutai OF
(@te-manutai-of)

Hi, just letting you know I have heard the name and will ask around for you. It anything comes up will post a reply. Wharepapa is a VERY common name in Te Whanau-a-Apanui.

JayKay

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 October, 2002 3:05 am
Paula Nathan-Nikora OF
(@paula-nathan-nikora-of)

Kia Ora,
My cousin Eve Nikora married Graeme Wharepapa aged approx 44 who resides in Palmerson North and is in the army there. I'm sure his father is Saul. He has only one other brother. Try the whitepages for Palmy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 November, 2002 2:13 am
Share: