Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TeRiini  

Page 1 / 2 Next
  RSS
kiara04 OF
(@kiara04-of)

Looking for TeRiini,s of Onepu or from Kawerau district.
Anyone know them

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 September, 2003 8:17 am
onepu1 OF
(@onepu1-of)

Hi,What would you like to know about them .Im a TeRiini from Onepu and know most of them

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 September, 2003 6:35 am
kiara04 OF
(@kiara04-of)

Just looking to see if anyone would know about my whakapapa of the TeRiini because I am a grandchild of a TeRiini and I am staying in Australia and they are asking about my family tree,

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 September, 2003 5:05 pm
kiara04 OF
(@kiara04-of)

Kia Ora how do you know them

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 September, 2003 5:11 pm
onepu1 OF
(@onepu1-of)

Im Shane TeRiini and im from Onepu,I have some of the whanau's whakapapa im still working on it at the moment.if you could tell me the TeRiini your related to i might be able to help you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 September, 2003 12:35 pm
onepu1 OF
(@onepu1-of)

Im Shane TeRiini and im from Onepu,I have some of the whanau's whakapapa im still working on it at the moment.if you could tell me the TeRiini your related to i might be able to help you

ReplyQuote
onepu1 OF
(@onepu1-of)

ReplyQuote
onepu1 OF
(@onepu1-of)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 September, 2003 12:38 pm
onepu1 OF
(@onepu1-of)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 September, 2003 12:39 pm
onepu1 OF
(@onepu1-of)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 September, 2003 12:40 pm
onepu1 OF
(@onepu1-of)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 September, 2003 12:44 pm
onepu1 OF
(@onepu1-of)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 September, 2003 12:47 pm
onepu1 OF
(@onepu1-of)

Im Shane TeRiini from Onepu ,Im working on the whanau's whakapapa at the moment

Edited by - onepu1 on 7/15/2004 5:57:26 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 September, 2003 12:49 pm
onepu1 OF
(@onepu1-of)

Im Shane TeRiini from Onepu ,Im working on the whanau's whakapapa at the moment

ReplyQuote