Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Turei whanau  

RSS
marlene harvey OF
(@marlene-harvey-of)

My tipuna granfather was Henare Te Hanataua Turei.
His father was Marino (Ngaraurau)
Mother Ririwarihi (Ruanui)
Marino's grandfather was:
Te Wharenikau (Ngaraurau)
Grandmother Ramarihi (Kahangungu)

Could anyone help me to fill in my whakapapa I would be overwelmed and very greatful.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 August, 2002 1:01 am
Awanui OF
(@awanui-of)

Well...we have just started a forum for this. I'm a descendant of Pikihuia, Te Hanataua's sister. It's a yahoo group about the turei whanau. Send me an email and I'll give you the details as I have forgotten the address and I created the forum!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 September, 2002 9:26 am
Awanui OF
(@awanui-of)

Well...we have just started a forum for this. I'm a descendant of Pikihuia, Te Hanataua's sister. It's a yahoo group about the turei whanau. Send me an email and I'll give you the details as I have forgotten the address and I created the forum!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 September, 2002 9:27 am
Awanui OF
(@awanui-of)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 September, 2002 9:27 am
Awanui OF
(@awanui-of)

I'm Pikihuia (Te Hanataua's sister's) descendant. We have a forum on yahoo if you are interested. Send me an email

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 September, 2002 9:28 am
Awanui OF
(@awanui-of)

I'm Pikihuia (Te Hanataua's sister's) descendant. We have a forum on yahoo if you are interested. Send me an email

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 September, 2002 9:29 am
Awanui OF
(@awanui-of)

kia ora

we have a forum on yahoo. I'm Pikihuia's descendant, Henare's sister.

Send an email to me and I'll send the details

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 September, 2002 9:34 am
awanuiblack OF
(@awanuiblack-of)

kia ora

we have a forum on yahoo. I'm Pikihuia's descendant, Henare's sister.

Send an email to me and I'll send the details

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 September, 2002 9:34 am
awanuiblack OF
(@awanuiblack-of)

sorry about all of these. Thought it wasn't working!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 September, 2002 9:36 am
Rewi_Tau OF
(@rewi_tau-of)

I am not sure if this is the same whanau but my Tipuna's name was Eruera Rangitakaiwaho Turei of Papawai Marae, Greytown. To the best of my knowledge my Turei whanau came from Gisborne.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 September, 2002 9:34 am
Share: