Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

waipouri  

RSS
aniwaniwa OF
(@aniwaniwa-of)

i'm trying to find three cousins that i haven't seen since the early eighties - anything anyone can tell me would be much appreciated. they are donna, tony & sarah Waipouri, their dad is my mums brother(paul waipouri, only ever known to me as charlie, lives in australia & has done for some time, is remarried) and their mums name is gale (was taylor last i knew). if anyone can help it would be so great to hook up with the whanau again. dont even know if they're still in nz, ages would range from late thirties to mid twenties..... kia ora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 March, 2003 7:52 am
Share: