Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

whanau: okaiwia/tapapa  

RSS
Kara OF
(@kara-of)

Hi I'm moana - looking for whanau: Atutahi, Samuels, Marsh.

Lived in Okaiwia on Uncle's farm (George & Edith Samuels) my mother's family Atutahi Papa and Mama) were in Tapapa: some sisters and brothers names: Tui (Watkinson), Caroline, Bruce, Josie. My great grandparents were Nanna & Grandad Marsh.

Moana

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 February, 2004 9:44 am
kellieh@demaust.com OF
(@kelliehdemaust-com-of)

Kia ora Moana,
This is Kellie here. I am whangai to the Hireme whanau from that area, Putaruru.
I am familiar with the Marsh whanau one of which was staying in my grandparents house out at Te Poi. Uncle Eddie Marsh is with Makere Smallman,Uncle Andy Marsh last I heard was living in Tokoroa (but don't hold me to that) as I haven't seen him since 1997-98.
The Samuel whanau Polly & ?? used to live down the road from my Mum & Dad in Putaruru, son's Craig,Brendon,? & daughter Cindy, Rhonda.
My Aunty Lorna (nee Winika) stay up at Rangimarie Marae, Uncle John Tai stay up at Manawanui (not far from what my kuia & koro have told me was called "The Island").

I'm sure that either can help you to trace your whanau.
Can't think at the top of my head who else you can contact until i find out from yourself who it is that you are looking for in particular.
If you want to have a korero via email - go for it.
Kellie Hireme (Heperi - Biological)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 March, 2004 10:07 am
kellieh@demaust.com OF
(@kelliehdemaust-com-of)

Kia ora Moana,
This is Kellie here. I am whangai to the Hireme whanau from that area, Putaruru.
I am familiar with the Marsh whanau one of which was staying in my grandparents house out at Te Poi. Uncle Eddie Marsh is with Makere Smallman,Uncle Andy Marsh last I heard was living in Tokoroa (but don't hold me to that) as I haven't seen him since 1997-98.
The Samuel whanau Polly & ?? used to live down the road from my Mum & Dad in Putaruru, son's Craig,Brendon,? & daughter Cindy, Rhonda.
My Aunty Lorna (nee Winika) stay up at Rangimarie Marae, Uncle John Tai stay up at Manawanui (not far from what my kuia & koro have told me was called "The Island").

I'm sure that either can help you to trace your whanau.
Can't think at the top of my head who else you can contact until i find out from yourself who it is that you are looking for in particular.
If you want to have a korero via email - go for it.
Kellie Hireme (Heperi - Biological)

KRHEPERI

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 March, 2004 10:07 am
Share: