Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Devitt, Philip Nathan (Te Whanau A Ruataupare)  

RSS
courtzd OWC
(@courtzd-owc)

DEVITT, Philip Nathan (Flo).
March 13, 1983 - November 21, 2005. Died suddenly as a result of an accident at Ranfurly. Loved son of the late Rose Howard (Pahina), son of Allan Devitt and stepson of Chris Howard. Loved brother of Liz, Nig, Keni, Jeremy and Mark, and loved brother-in-law of Ngaio, and Mena. Loved uncle of his many nephews and nieces. From Wednesday evening Flo will be at 14 Grant Dalton Road, North Taieri, where you are all welcome to visit and pay your respects. Flo’s service will follow on Friday, November 25, at 11am, at Grant Dalton Road, followed by interment in the Green Park Cemetery. — Campbell and Sons Funeral Services, FDANZ. Griefcare.

Mai i te maunga e kore e nekeneke a Marotiri, tenei tangata. Haere atu ra taku teina, ki to whaea a Rose, me o tipuna kua wehea i te po. Haere, haere, haere atu ra

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 November, 2005 8:45 pm
queenkahu OWC
(@queenkahu-owc)

Kia ora,
Ko queenkahu teenei e mihi atu ana ki a koutou, tena koutou katoa. Phillip Devitt was mine and farenap"s cousin. We are both Pahina. Phillips mum Rose Howard (Pahina) was our mothers teina. Our deepest love to all the whanau. Anei maatou o koiwi no Te Whanau a Ruapuataupare, No Te Whanau a Mauwhata e tangi ana ki a koe, aue te mamae, hotuhotu te manawa. Rere atu ki tua o Marotiri kite ai te tihi o Hikurangi. Hoki atu ra, hoki atu ra okioki ai i te poho o te Kaihanga e........

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 May, 2006 11:13 pm
tamienrose OWC
(@tamienrose-owc)

quote:

Kia ora,
Ko queenkahu teenei e mihi atu ana ki a koutou, tena koutou katoa. Phillip Devitt was mine and farenap"s cousin. We are both Pahina. Phillips mum Rose Howard (Pahina) was our mothers teina. Our deepest love to all the whanau. Anei maatou o koiwi no Te Whanau a Ruapuataupare, No Te Whanau a Mauwhata e tangi ana ki a koe, aue te mamae, hotuhotu te manawa. Rere atu ki tua o Marotiri kite ai te tihi o Hikurangi. Hoki atu ra, hoki atu ra okioki ai i te poho o te Kaihanga e........

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 April, 2008 5:03 pm
Share: