Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

FERRIS Heneti Waimotu (Mama Kui , Janet)  

RSS
dannydelamere OWC
(@dannydelamere-owc)

Died aged 64yrs on 28/07/07 He uri o te whanau a Ruataupare (Tokomaru Bay) daughter of the late Te Keepa & Rerekitepakanga DELAMERE wife of Buddy Ferris mother & mother-in-law of Eddie & Daphne, Dale & Maddie, Margaret& Graham loved nanny of her mokopuna & mokopunga tuarua. Sister & sister-in-law of the late Tua & Bev (Wellington) Pine & Kaye (Napier) Pop & Lynne (Australia) Syd & Twiggy (Wellington) Sol & Mihi (Turangi) Miria & Moetu Tohiariki (Frasertown) John & Cheryl (Napier) Riini & Alan Brown (Upper Hutt) KeiKei (Tokomaru Bay) Danny & Dazz (Palmerston North) Julian & Ma (Taumaraumui). Loved Koka & Whaea of Kokiri Marae (Petone). A very dignified & beautiful lady, Buried in her family urupa 'Tuatini' Tokomaru Bay Kui you will be missed by us all. "moe mai toku tuahine moe mai ra"

Edited by - dannydelamere on Aug 01 2007 08:37:05 AM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 August, 2007 8:28 am
Nani OWC
(@nani-owc)
Eminent Member

Ngā mihi pouritanga ki ōu koutou whānau whānui e Danny. Ka mohio ahau tāu kōkā Kui i te marae o Kokiri. I te mahi māua kei reirā i te tau 1984.
Ka mohio ahau hoki āu whānau Delamare no Opotiki. Ka noho ana rātou kei Pito-one.
Hoki atu ra ki o koutou tīpuna, hoki atu rā e kui hoki atu rā!

Nā reirā mā te ātua e manaaki e tiaki ki a koutou e Danny.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 December, 2007 11:33 am
Share: