Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

KAUKAU Ondrae  

RSS
ongelle OWC
(@ongelle-owc)

Unfortunately my Father Ondrae Kaukau of Wainuiomata passed away on 11 May 2005 at the age of 44.

Ondrae was born in Te Puia Springs and moved to Wainuiomata. His Fathers name is Miki Kaukau and his Mothers name is Georgina Kaukau.

Ondrae has 3 children, myself Ongelle, Lacey and Vincent. He also has 2 Grandchildren Jackson and Kyra-lee.

If anyone has any info on our Kaukau family, please send me an email.

Kia ora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 October, 2005 9:43 am
ntk1 OWC
(@ntk1-owc)

quote:

Unfortunately my Father Ondrae Kaukau of Wainuiomata passed away on 11 May 2005 at the age of 44.

Ondrae was born in Te Puia Springs and moved to Wainuiomata. His Fathers name is Miki Kaukau and his Mothers name is Georgina Kaukau.

Ondrae has 3 children, myself Ongelle, Lacey and Vincent. He also has 2 Grandchildren Jackson and Kyra-lee.

If anyone has any info on our Kaukau family, please send me an email.

Kia ora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 April, 2007 4:45 pm
gorgi OWC
(@gorgi-owc)

hi my father in law was sidney kaukau from the east coast and ive heard the name vincent ill ask my husband more about it if you havent discovered that side of the family

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 May, 2007 1:14 pm
Ori OWC
(@ori-owc)

Kia ora Ongelle, I'm your aunty, met you a few times before, but not sure if you remember, I'm one of your nanny Mauri's daughters. She just rang me to tell me your koro just passed away. Ka tuku aroha ki a koe me tou whanau.

E te matua keke, ka tangihia e tatou i tenei wa. Haere. Haere. Haere. Haere ki te takotoranga o ratou ki te Ao wairua. Haere ki ou tüpuna, ki ou tama e tatari ana ratou ki a koe. Haere, haere, haere. Takoto moe mai koe ki tou moenga roa okioki ai.

Ki a tatou te hunga ora...Ongelle, what do you want to know? ask my mum, she'll be at the tangi (this might sound out of place, but that will be a great place to learn from the elders, as the whenua, the whakairo, the photos and the faces of the whanau, bring back memories for the elders who will rattle off stories about the past and those who have passed on (that normal questions in other settings don't elicit.) Or, if you are too shy, give my mum your email address and I can ask her anything you want. Note, many of the elders will act like they know nothing...but the odd question here and there about, who is that in that photo...what do you know about them etc...will probably jog their memory, if required). Also, one of mum's cousins has a very comprehensive Kaukau whakapapa. Ask mum to get it for you (tell her I said she has to or else I'm not coming home :-)) (yeah right, I love home). Sorry I can't be there for the tangi, not back until next week.
arohanui
Ori

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 August, 2007 7:57 pm
Share: