Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

NEHO - Charlie  

RSS
ngati_kuri@hotmail.com OWC
(@ngati_kurihotmail-com-owc)
Eminent Member

Heart Attack
16 Feb 2008

late of Gills Rd AWANUI Far North

Arohamai ki te whanau

panui c/o Te Hapua - Waenga

Tangi details following shortly

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 February, 2008 10:14 am
Eminent Member

Latest information to hand is that Charlie will lie overnight at his home in Awanui,
then on to Waiora Marae, Ngataki tomorrow in time for service, followed by a luncheon and later in the day arrive at Te Reo Mihi Marae, Te Hapua.

This is the only information to hand at present. Will kee you udated as I learn more.
Sandra

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 February, 2008 6:21 pm
Eminent Member

Tangi for Chas tomorrow 10 a.m. at Marae,

11.a.m cemetary.

Big crowd so far, Lots of comings and goings.

Weather good, hopefully will remain that way for tomorrow.

Sandra

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 February, 2008 4:42 pm
Ngatiwai Princess OWC
(@ngatiwai-princess-owc)

I am grateful to have this man Charlie Neho im my life, his step daughters are my cousins, i was privliged to be invited to share important events with Charlie and whanau. I saw them recently at Waitangi, his last words to me were, 'hey beautiful'. I shed tears not being able to support my whanau during this time of their loss.
Another Totara tree has fallen...
Kia kaha,
Arohanui
Kuini

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 February, 2008 8:09 pm
Share: