Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

RARERE Kumeroa  

RSS
kiriwai
(@kiriwai)

Kia Ora

My grandmother was Kumeroa Rarere from Mahia, and her brothers and sisters were, Materoa, Reretapua, Te Paea, Pango, Te Teira (1), Hera, Raiha, Matetoa or might be Materoa (2),Makuini, Hami Koroni, Matekino,and Ataria Te Teira (2),

These are some of the names of their spouses: ?Hokena?, ?Cunningham, Winiata (my koro last name), ?Hoepo, ?Rahapa?, ?Wainohu and Irihapeti

Are there any descendants from any of the names above, I have met some whanau from Ataria Te Teira. I know that there were a couple of Rarere reunions in the past, but I missed them, and I did get to meet Uncle Bob Rarere but I didn't know who he was at the time, and I'm not sure whether he was my uncle or koro, my dad's sisters called him uncle Bob.

Kia Ora
Kiriwai

To the Moderator
can you please post this panui in the (Looking for Whanau Section)and not the one it is in now, sorry my mistake. thankyou if you can do that for me please.
Kia ora

Edited by - Kiriwai on Dec 01 2005 12:06:21 AM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 November, 2005 10:10 pm
sonia65 OWC
(@sonia65-owc)

Kia ora Kiriwai

I've just joined this website and I have just read your notice as I have just posted mine. I'm sure we would be related somewhere down the line. I am loking for info about my Pop. As far as I am aware my Pop and Uncle Bob's mother were brother and sister. I didn't know Pop and my Dad didn't tell us a lot so I'm searching.

Hope to hear from you - Sonia

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 February, 2006 3:57 pm
kiriwai
(@kiriwai)

quote:

Kia ora Kiriwai

I've just joined this website and I have just read your notice as I have just posted mine. I'm sure we would be related somewhere down the line. I am loking for info about my Pop. As far as I am aware my Pop and Uncle Bob's mother were brother and sister. I didn't know Pop and my Dad didn't tell us a lot so I'm searching.

Hope to hear from you - Sonia

Kiaora sorry for this late reply Sonia,
I forget about my panui in this section, been waiting for them to move it to the "Looking for Whanau Section" finding out how many Rarere descendants we have in and out of Aotearoa, my nanny had 17 children, my father had 12, from them 52 mokopuna,from them lost count
yeah so keep in touch aye.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 February, 2006 12:36 am
Share: