Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

RARERE  

RSS
kiriwai
(@kiriwai)

I'm not to sure a bout this, or whether I heard it right, on the Maori News (TE KARERE)last night but I did hear the name Rarere whom has just passed away in or from Mahia.

My whanau and I would like to give our condolences to the whanau, our grandmother was Te Kumeroa Rarere and no doubt is her whanau too.

Arohanui
na Winiata whanau o Winiata Pa, Taihape

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 September, 2007 2:48 pm
rarere OWC
(@rarere-owc)

kiaora yes that is correct my kuia Apikara Rarere passed away

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 October, 2007 4:18 pm
tane_ariki OWC
(@tane_ariki-owc)
Trusted Member

I want to express my aroha ki a koutou katoa o te whanau Rarere,

I knew some of your relations in Australia (Scotty and Kahu) who live in Brisbane now. I also know your whanaunga out in Glen Innes, he married a Rarotongan lady and I was good friends with one of their daughters, Korima.

Aroha nui ki a koutou katoa i tenei wa o te pouritanga.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 October, 2007 6:24 pm
kiriwai
(@kiriwai)

Our condolences to you and your whanau, for your loss of your Nan, rarere. I hope one day we shall all meet.

Kiaora Kiriwai

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 October, 2007 8:55 pm
Share: