Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TAIRUA Harata  

RSS
Nga Hau e Wha OWC
(@nga-hau-e-wha-owc)

Born: 28 Feb 1922 Takahiwai WHANGAREI
Wife of: Komene Tairua (dec)
Passed away: Thursday 30th November 2006 Auckland

Returning to: Tau-Henare Marae PIPIWAI
Tangi: Monday 4th December

The tamariki & mokos thank you for your attendance and/or condolences.

Edited by - Nga Hau e Wha on Jun 11 2007 7:47:58 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 December, 2006 3:25 am
Nga Hau e Wha OWC
(@nga-hau-e-wha-owc)

Marae: Tau Henare
Address: Pipiwai Road
Place: Pipiwai
Rohe: Tai Tokerau
Details: 09 4387590

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 December, 2006 3:34 am
jacquio OWC
(@jacquio-owc)

Sorry, silly pakeha grand-daughter asking, what is Nga Hau e Wha, my Nanna, Harata Tairua (nee Panoho) was not born in 1921.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 December, 2006 1:54 am
jacquio OWC
(@jacquio-owc)

May I also ask who posted the "I am but a Babe" thing because I have known this special woman for 35 years and that is not a thing she would say. My Nanna would say as I would," I am a child of God, and he has brought me here"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 December, 2006 2:19 am
ldsangel OWC
(@ldsangel-owc)

Kia ora koutou
Harata Panoho is my nana too. My name is Angela Palalagi (nee Tairua). Yes, jacquio, that is what nana would say, and she taught me to be a child of God too, as she did you. Arohanui, and reply soon.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 May, 2007 10:18 pm
Nga Hau e Wha OWC
(@nga-hau-e-wha-owc)

kia ora ki te whanau o Granniema Tairua.

Apologies if I have scribed details incorrectly given to me from my Aunt Bubs Sylva. I will confirm with her next time I see her and if incorrect will re-edit post.

Nga Hau e Wha is the collective name used to describe "Tribe of the 4 winds" (acknowledging all my blood ties).
My signature re: the kauri is what you see under my post. All members can create a personal signature.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 May, 2007 7:34 am
jacquio OWC
(@jacquio-owc)

Thank you Angela,I was a little upset when I read this notice, I am a child of God, Nanna's greatest lesson to me and she rest's in his glory, I will never be afraid of my life ending, for that will be just the beginning. Love to you and you whanau, Jacqueline

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 May, 2007 5:10 am
Nga Hau e Wha OWC
(@nga-hau-e-wha-owc)

Harata Tairua born 28.2.1922

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 June, 2007 7:55 pm
Share: