Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TE WHARE, John Whanga  

RSS
johnna OWC
(@johnna-owc)

25 May 1957 - 24 September 2006
To our dear DAD, who was suddenly taken from us - After your long journey home, we still feel you here with us. Our love for you will be forever and memories will be cherished and passed down to your descendants that will come ..Moe mai ra e papa, Arohanui Virginia, Harold, Johnna, Donald, Kyle, Elaina, and Vinny.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 October, 2006 2:18 pm
jo1 OWC
(@jo1-owc)

Kia Ora Tewhare Whanau, I have come across this article as going thru the tangihanga notice.
My step dad was a tewhare, his name was Richard (Dicky) Tewhare, just wanting to know would you have any connection to him as far as I know that all Tewhare ingoa are all whanau.
If you would like to reply to this enquiry to either my email jo1@mail2free.com, I'll be happy to read, as I know that he had alot of brothers, but there is one out there who we haven't seen for such along time, I have forgotten his name?

Hear from you soon
Jozetta Wilson

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 January, 2007 5:39 pm
Share: