Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

The Late: MATIU (Matthew) NIA NIA Passes Away in NSW, AUSTRALIA  

RSS
mitacare OWC
(@mitacare-owc)

Kia Ora e te Whanau

This Panui is to inform the Family, Friends and Whanau of the sad and unexpected death of the Late: Matiu (Matthew) Nia Nia, (formerly of Wairoa, NZ,) at Moree in Country New South Wales, Australia.

Following the completion of Coronial and Preparational proceedures, the Late: Matiu (Matthew) Nia Nia will be transferred to 4/47 Memorial Avenue, Liverpool, NSW, on Thursday 19 May 2005, where he will lay-in-state until Saturday, 21 May 2005.

The Funeral Service for the Late: Matiu (Matthew) Nia Nia is scheduled for 11:00am, Saturday 21 May 2005, at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Chapel, 32 Conroy Road, Wattle Grove, NSW.

As funeral arrangements are finalised and/or reviewed, or, in the event of any changes to the above, I will post another Panui here on www.maori.org.nz to keep you informed.

To all of Matt's Family, Friends, Whanau and work colleagues, on behalf of Mitacare Funeral Services in Sydney, I epxress and extend my Aroha to you all at this sad time.

Kia Ora ra.
Arohanui.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 May, 2005 11:03 am
tetaou OWC
(@tetaou-owc)

Can you please advise if whanau was located as I believe that he was a first cousin to my wife

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 October, 2005 12:56 pm
Share: