Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

The Late: SAMUEL STUART TAMAKINO CARROLL Passes Away In NSW, Australia.  

RSS
mitacare OWC
(@mitacare-owc)

Kia Ora e te Whanau

This is to inform the Family Friends and Whanau of the tragic and unexpected death of the Late: Samuel Stuart Tamakino Carroll, formerly of Turangi, on Monday, 9 May 2005, as a result of a vehicle accident, 12 Kilometres north of Crookwell, New South Wales, Australia.

On behalf of Mitacare Funeral Services and our Whanau, I express my Aroha, sympathy and condolences to Sam's soul-mate, Vicki, his children Nadia, Cody, Kara and Hunter at this sad time. Special Aroha and Karakia for Kara, who was travelling with her Dad at the time of the accident. She is currently in Westmead Hospital in Sydney.

To all the Whanau back home in Turangi, around Aotearoa, in Australia and around the World, but especially to Sam's Mum and Dad, Stuart & Sandra, My Aroha to you both, to your children and mokopuna. Kia Kaha.

As arrangements are finalised for the Late: Samuel Stuart Tamakino Carroll to return home to Turangi, Aotearoa, for his final farewell, I will post another Panui here on www.maori.org.nz to keep you informed.

For those who desire to leave a Panui here for the Whanau Pani, please feel free to do so. You will first need to register (free) as a member of www.maori.org.nz in order for your Panui to be accepted. After you have registered simply type your panui message in the "Quick Reply" box at the bottom of this Panui. I am sure the Whanau Pani will be comforted by your awhi awhi.

"Sam, It is an honour and priviledge to serve you and your Whanau."

Kia Ora Ra,
Arohanui.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 May, 2005 9:59 pm
mitacare OWC
(@mitacare-owc)

Kia Ora e te Whanau

This 'Panui-Update' is to inform the Family, Friends and Whanau of the Late: Samuel Stuart Tamakino Carroll of the current status in regard to Sam's preparation, for his return home to Turangi in Aotearoa.

The Late: SAMUEL STUART TAMAKINO CARROLL is scheduled to depart Sydney for Auckland on Wednesday 18th May 2005 at 09:30am aboard Air NZ Flight 102, with an expected arrival time of 2:25pm (NZT) into Auckland.

Following Customs clearances at Auckland International Airport, the Late: SAMUEL STUART TAMAKINO CARROLL will be transferred to South Auckland Funeral Services, 553 Great South Road, Otahuhu, to ensure all is well. Following the completion of these procedures, his Whanau will take him into their care and transport him through to Turangi.

Upon his arrival home, the Late: SAMUEL STUART TAMAKINO CARROLL will lay-in-state at 64 Tureiti Place, Turangi until the day of his internment in the Irangi Urupa, Irangi Road, Turangi.

To the Whanau Pani here in Sydney, around Australia and back home in Turangi and Aotearoa, I express my Aroha to you all at this sad time.
May Te Atua bless and comfort you, as you Tangi Sam's farewell.

In the event of any changes to the current arrangements, I will post another Panui here on www.maori.org.nz . I will post a "Confirmation of Departure" Panui to prepare the Whanau back home for Sam's arrival.

Kia Ora ra,
Arohanui.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 May, 2005 9:08 pm
mitacare OWC
(@mitacare-owc)

Kia Ora e te Whanau

This is to inform and confirm the departure of the Late: Samuel Stuart Tamakino Carroll from Sydney to Auckland on Wednesday 18 May 2005, at 09:30am (Syd Time) aboard Air NZ Flight 102, with an ETA Auckland of 2:25pm (NZT). His Whanau are travelling with him on the same flight.

Following Customs clearance and a brief stop-over at South Auckland Funeral Services, 553 Great South Road, Otahuhu, the Late: Samuel Stuart Tamakino Carroll will be transferred through to Turangi by his Whanau.

To all of Sam's Whanau, especially Kara in Westmead Children's Hospital, the Whanau awaiting his arrival in Turangi, his Mum and Dad, on behalf of Mitacare Funeral Services in Sydney, we send our Aroha to you all as you Tangi his final farewell. May the Lord bless and comfort you all.

It Has Been An Honour To Serve Your Whanau

Kia Ora Ra.
Arohanui.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 May, 2005 1:19 am
Ari OWC
(@ari-owc)

on behalf of the Harris whanau in Kalgoorlie, WA i would like to send deepest sympathy and Aroha to Sam's whanau during this time of great loss especially Kara, get well soon bubz.
Love Ariana

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 August, 2005 7:41 pm
Share: