Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

The Late: TAMATI TE RAMANUI KEREI Passes Away In Sydney, Australia  

RSS
mitacare OWC
(@mitacare-owc)

Kia Ora e te Whanau

This is to inform the Family, Friends and Whanau of the death of the Late: Tamati Te Ramanui Kerei on Saturday evening, 23rd April 2005, at his home in Ingleburn, Sydney, Australia.

To his wife Nellie (nee Watene) and their children, Luana, Richard, Polly, Aaron, Thomas, Martha and their families, his mokopuna, nieces, nephews and all the Whanau in Australia, back home in Aotearoa and around the world, on behalf of Mitacare Funeral Services, in Sydney, I express our Aroha to you all as you prepare to bid farewell to a husband, father, grandpa, brother, uncle, cousin and friend. Kia Kaha!

As preparational proceedures are completed, the Late: Tamati Te Ramanui Kerei, will be transferred to his home at Ingleburn where he will lay-in-state until the day of his funeral service.

I will post another Panui here on www.maori.org.nz to inform you of the funeral service arrangements, as soon as they are finalised with the Whanau Pani.

For those who may wish to post a reply Panui, expressions of sympathy and condolences for the Whanau Pani, please feel free to do so by reply message to this Panui.

May the Lord bless and comfort you all as you prepare to Tangi his farewell, even the Late: Tamati Te Ramanui Kerei.

Kia Ora ra.
Arohanui.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 April, 2005 12:59 am
mitacare OWC
(@mitacare-owc)

Kia Ora e te Whanau

This is to inform and confirm for the Family, Friends and Whanau, that the Late: Tamati Te Ramanui Kerei is now at his home, 15 Talbot Place, Ingleburn, NSW, Australia, where he will lay-in-state until his funeral service, which is scheduled for Saturday 30 April 2005, details of which are given below.

Funeral Service for the Late: Tamati Te Ramanui Kerei
Venue: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Chapel
Address: 32 Conroy Road, Wattle Grove, NSW
Time of Service: 10:00AM

Burial - Pinegrove Memorial Park
Address: Kingston Street, Eastern Creek/Minchinbury
Time: 12:30PM

Kai-hakari: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Chapel, 32 Conroy Road, Wattle Grove, NSW.

In the event of any changes to the above, I will place an update Panui to inform the same.

On behalf of Mitacare Funeral Services and my Whanau, I express my Aroha to you Nellie, your Tamariki and Mokopuna. May the Lord bless and comfort you all as you Tangi your husband, father and grandpa's, final farewell.

It has been an Honour and a Priviledge to Serve You and Your Whanau at this sad time. Kia Kaha!

Arohanui

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 April, 2005 10:42 pm
artecwoman OWC
(@artecwoman-owc)

Kia ora koutou katoa

To my dearest wonderful friend Nellie and the whanau. On behalf of my whanau and my self I would like to express our very deepest Aroha for you all at this present time.
Nellie this may seem like your most darkest hour but we both know
that Thomas is in the wonderful hands of our heavenly father.
So my Kia Kaha, kia toa, kia manawa nui.

Love you all and thinking of you at this time.

Na Inu

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 April, 2005 7:09 pm
pearlau OWC
(@pearlau-owc)

Kia ora Whaea Maki (Nellie)

Myself and whanau, also express our condolences and aroha on your loss for you and the whanau.

Kia kaha Whaea, Kia Kaha

Ponamu
(pearlau)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 May, 2005 2:16 am
Share: