Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

The Late: TE WHAREPAROA TE ORONGONUI NGAMOKI Passes Away in Brisbane, AUSTRALIA.  

RSS
mitacare OWC
(@mitacare-owc)

Kia Ora e te Whanau

This is to inform the Family, Friends and Whanau of the death of the Late: Te Whareparoa Te Orongonui Ngamoki, (formerly of Omaio, Opotiki, Aotearoa), on Tuesday 22nd February 2005, at the Royal Brisbane Hospital, Brisbane, Australia.

On behalf of Mitacare Funeral Services and our Whanau in Sydney, I convey and express our Aroha and condolences to all the Whanau, especially to Te Whareparoa's Mum, Mona, his brothers and sisters, Frederick, Robert, Raymond, Sharon, Rene, Hemi and Chris, and his many nieces and nephews, here in Australia, back home in Aotearoa, and others around the World or where ever you may be.

As arrangements are finalised, the body of the Late: Te Whareparoa Te Orongonui Ngamoki will be flown home to Auckland and then transferred through to the Otuwhare Marae, Highway 35, Omaio, Opotiki, for his Tangi. I will post an update Panui here on www.maori.org.nz as arrangements are confirmed with departure times, etc.

A Family Service will be held at 7:00pm on Friday, 25 February 2005, at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Chapel at Quakers Hill, Sydney, NSW. If there is a change to these arrangements I will post an update Panui to keep you informed.

May the Lord bless and comfort you and the Whanau gathering at Otuwhare Marae in preparation for Te Whareparoa Te Orongonui's return Home.

Kia Ora.
Arohanui
Ka kite ano.

Edited by - mitacare on Feb 24 2005 8:42:42 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 February, 2005 8:40 pm
mitacare OWC
(@mitacare-owc)

Kia Ora e te Whanau

This Panui is to inform and confirm to the Family, Friends and Whanau of the Late: Te Whareparoa Te Orongonui Ngamoki that he is scheduled to depart Sydney for Auckland on Monday 28 February 2005, aboard Air NZ Flight 104 at 11:30am. The ETA (estimated arrival time) in Auckland is scheduled for 4:30pm (NZT)

Following clearance from Auckland International Airport, together with a brief stop-over at South Auckland Funeral Services, 553 Great South Road, Otahuhu, the Late: Te Whareparoa Te Orongonui Ngamoki will be transferred into the care of the Whanau.

Following a one night stop-over in Auckland with the Whanau, the Late: Te Whareparoa Te Orongonui Ngamoki will be transferred through to the Otuwhare Marae, Highway 35, Omaio, Opotiki, where he will lay-in-state for his final farewell until his internment in the Omaio Urupa.

On behalf of Mitacare Funeral Services and our Whanau in Sydney, I express and extend our Aroha to all the Whanau at this sad time, especially as you prepare to receive your son, brother, uncle, mokopuna, nephew and cousin, back home for his Tangi.

I express my appreciation and gratitude to Raymond Ngamoki for the way in which he organised everything here in Australia for his brother to return home to Aotearoa, knowing that his family and Whanau both here in Australia and back home have supported him in the decisions and arrangements that have been made. Kia Ora Bro...Kia Kaha.

May the LORD bless, awhi awhi and comfort the Family, Friends and Whanau back in Omaio, and be comforted in the knowledge of knowing that Te Whareparoa Te Orongonui is now in the company of his Dad and his Tupuna who have gone before him. No More suffering, No More Pain.

God Bless you Te Whareparoa Te Orongonui Ngamoki, until we meet again. Rest In Peace.

It Has Been An Honour and a Privilege To Serve You and Your Whanau.
Kia Ora.

Arohanui
Ka kite ano.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 February, 2005 1:08 pm
Stewart-Dawson OWC
(@stewart-dawson-owc)

Ray Richard and I extend our deepest sympathies to you in the loss of your brother

Richard and Mary-Anne stewartDawson
BRISBANE QLD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 March, 2005 2:16 am
Share: