Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

The Late: WHATUHUIA HONA Passes Away In Sydney, Australia  

RSS
mitacare OWC
(@mitacare-owc)

Kia Ora E Te Whanau

This is to inform Family, Friends and Whanau of the death of the Late: WHATUHUIA HONA, (formerly of Hinemihi Marae, Rotorua) at St Vincents Hospital in Sydney, Australia, on Monday 25th October 2004.

Following the completion of preparational procedures, the Late: WHATUHUIA HONA will be transferred to the Shiloh Church Hall, 39 Barrier Avenue, Mortdale, NSW, where she will lay-in-state from 12:00pm Wednesday 27th October 2004.

As funeral arrangements are finalised, I will post another panui here on www.maori.org.nz to keep the Family, Whanau and Friends informed.

On behalf of Mitacare Funeral Services in Sydney, I express and extend our Aroha to all Whatuhuia's Family, especially her children, Gilbert, Roger, Gipsy, Kera, Heeni, Paul, Stacey, Orine and Cleo; her mokopuna and great mokopuna, Whanau and friends, here in Australia, back home in Aotearoa, especially in Rotorua, and around the world, at this sad time. May the LORD bless and comfort you all as you Tangi her farewell. Kia Kaha!

Kia Ora.

Arohanui
Ka kite ano

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 October, 2004 7:22 pm
mitacare OWC
(@mitacare-owc)

Kia Ora E Te Whanau

This is to inform and confirm the funeral arrangements for the Late: EUNICE WHATUHUIA HONA as follows:

The Late: Eunice Whatuhuia Hona, will be transferred from the Shiloh Church Hall, 39 Barry Avenue, Mortdale, NSW, Australia, departing at 09:00am for Te Wairua Tapu Maori Anglican Church, 587 Elizabeth Street, Redfern, NSW, tomorrow morning, Friday 29 October 2004.

The Funeral Service for the Late: Eunice Whatuhuia Hona will commence at 11:00am at Te Wairua Tapu Church, conducted by Reverend Malcolm Karipa.

Following the service, the funeral cortege will proceed to the Rookwood Anglican Cemetery, Lidcombe, where the Late: Eunice Whatuhuia Hona will be interned in the Maori Section, near her daughter and son-in-law, the Late: Karen and Albert Marsh.

On behalf of Mitacare Funeral Services and our Whanau here in Sydney, I epxress and extend our Aroha to all the Whanau both here in Australia and back home in Aotearoa, as well as those around the World who are unable to attend her Tangi. May the Lord Bless and Comfort you throughut this sad time.

In the event of any changes/amendments to the Funeral Program, I will post another Panui to update the Family, Whanau and Friends. Kia Ora.

Arohanui,
Ka kite ano.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 October, 2004 6:21 pm
Share: