Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

THE MAORI QUEEN  

RSS
Becks06 OWC
(@becks06-owc)

I THOUGHT EVERYONE WOULD OF POSTED THIS ONE!!

A VERY SPECIAL PERSON AND NOW IN A VERY SPECIAL PLACE

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 September, 2006 2:58 pm
interplanetjanet
(@interplanetjanet)
Eminent Member

Like you I was really suprised not to find mention of this Historic event mentioned here-
Such a significant event in our lives should not go unrecorded

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 September, 2006 6:43 pm
kiriwai
(@kiriwai)

Will I guess mostly everyone was grieving and still are for a very special wonderful lady to want to add a post at this time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 September, 2006 10:49 pm
Becks06 OWC
(@becks06-owc)

yeah true that kiriwai, but it's best to post it so we can get it off our chest. In doing this, people are going to write all there good and happy thoughts about her.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 September, 2006 11:01 am
hearty nati OWC
(@hearty-nati-owc)
Eminent Member

kia ora tatau te whanau. ae, kai te tangi hotuhotu tonu te manawa ki te kuini ngaro nei, heoi kai te he tau i whakapaetia. kua whakaturia ketia he wharangi i te taha reo maori, he wharangi ano i te taha current events.

ehara tenei i te whakataunuunu, he whakamahuki ke, kei pohehetia he kore aroha no tatau ki te kuini maori na

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 September, 2006 12:44 pm
Te Rauroha OWC
(@te-rauroha-owc)

Ae e tautoko ana i na korero..he wahine humarie he wahine purotu ke te Arikinui Nei kaare anahe e tani ana toona whanau toona iwi a Waikato enari kai te tani tonu ana te iwi maori mo te naro hana o te Kuini nei he wahine ataahua kaha i tona aroha mo taau nei te iwi maori Moe mai e rangi kei taaku ariki....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 November, 2006 12:29 pm
Share: