Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

WAIPOURI  

RSS
dannydelamere OWC
(@dannydelamere-owc)

Stanley Christopher (Stan) of Palmerston North on Saturday 23rd December 2006 (tragically taken as a result of a homocide)aged 39yrs..Loved Son of Erana & the late Anthony (Andy) loved brother of Joan, Syd & Katherine, & Karl loved by his many nephews & nieces. he uri o Pawarenga (Currently Stans ashes are at our home at 87 Russell St Palmerston North (ph 06 3565 901) until we have arranged for future internment.

Edited by - dannydelamere on Jan 01 2007 7:38:54 PM

Edited by - dannydelamere on Jan 01 2007 7:43:57 PM

Edited by - dannydelamere on Jan 01 2007 7:45:10 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 January, 2007 5:25 pm
esrayrakete OWC
(@esrayrakete-owc)

Aroha atu kia koutou ma te whanau pani ana. My thoughts are with you as the Waipouri whanau from pawarenga are my whanau in whakapapa as well. Sad to hear of such a loss, please take care, the King-Rakete whanau (Rudolph descendants from Pawarenga)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 April, 2007 9:52 am
allevil OWC
(@allevil-owc)

They do say what comes around goes around, I have read about how great stan was etc, but let me tell you, he wasn't so damn perfect, prison for child touching, he even beat his mum up hows that for a nice guy. All I can say is karma is a bitch but i love karma

quote:

Aroha atu kia koutou ma te whanau pani ana. My thoughts are with you as the Waipouri whanau from pawarenga are my whanau in whakapapa as well. Sad to hear of such a loss, please take care, the King-Rakete whanau (Rudolph descendants from Pawarenga)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 May, 2007 7:28 pm
ngati_kuri@hotmail.com OWC
(@ngati_kurihotmail-com-owc)
Eminent Member

Is this Waipouri family related to Pirimona Waipouri second husband of Te Haana Paneere (widow of Isaac Sylva) from Te Minggi?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 June, 2007 12:54 am
dannydelamere OWC
(@dannydelamere-owc)

Allevil whoever you may be I have asked Stans whanau about the allegations that you have placed on this site they refute them strongly & in fact I have been told by his sister that it was the opposite Stan was the product of an abusive up-bringing u talk about karma e hoa well no-one deserves to be slaughtered like an animal or die like an animal and this was how my friend died. karma is when his two little killers are convicted & imprisoned for what they did. Stans ashes have now been loving interred in Palmerston North Cemetery.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 July, 2007 11:27 am
dannydelamere OWC
(@dannydelamere-owc)

Another note allevil I have looked at your page and you write it as all evil well ehoa perhaps this is how you live up to your name or is this the alias the you hide behind to tarnish the memory of others perhaps if you used youre real name to make you readily identifiable then perhaps you and I and Stans whanau could all meet to ensure that you feel that karma has been dealt...I do not mean to use this site as a thread but I felt I had to respond to you ehoa

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 July, 2007 11:37 am
ngati_kuri@hotmail.com OWC
(@ngati_kurihotmail-com-owc)
Eminent Member

Hear hear Danny I tautoko your sentiment.

My question above is still current.

However in line with your last two posts, I can also say I became a 'victim' of a similar tirade to a posting I had made in 2006. The response was actually from a family member. When I encouraged her to post private or by personal email, as the statements were of a personal nature ie not 'newsy'in an open forum discussion, this opened the floodgates and the dialogue was peppered with specific accusations not only downright annoying seriously defamatory in nature. To cut a long story short... I printed the dialogue up, poor trees and printer ink use and handed it my (our) Uncle and read them out to my mother... as they were in fact inferring my mother was not an active participant in family meetings. As she lives in West Auckland and most of her family live South Auckland it takes my mum 3 hours and 2 buses and a train, I reminded the poster my mother is now 76 years old, had been widowed at 37 with 5 children from 4 - 12 years and we would have been overjoyed to have family come and visit us during out childhood...

To infer my mother was never at family gatherings due to lack of interest was really due not being informed which also meant no offering of transport was where the problem lay rather than putting the blame back on my mother.

Soon after... all the 'nasty' postings were removed, which makes my original post and replies seem like I am communicating with a phantom....

But at least a retraction (no apology to my mother received to date)was necessary and the most reasonable outcome.

As you said id's are used for many reasons and may benchmark the particular person's personality or what drives them.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 July, 2007 12:44 pm
dannydelamere OWC
(@dannydelamere-owc)

Tena Koe Ngati Kuri I have asked Joan Waipouri the sister of Stan & she recognises the names you have given, but doesn't know the link up. She will ask her mother and hopefully we will get back to you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 July, 2007 9:22 am
Mana2007 OWC
(@mana2007-owc)

Kia Ora, Just wanted to say that I am really sorry about Stan, the couple of times that I met him he was wonderful (he worked with my husband)always asked how my baby was doing (I was pregnant at the time) Kia Kaha e hoa, Kia Kaha nga whanau, Arohamai Mana2007

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 November, 2007 1:00 pm
acoburn OWC
(@acoburn-owc)

Kia ora whanau. Arohamai to the Waipouri whanau, and yes, my whanau. Lots of love.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 January, 2008 3:30 pm
Share: