Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Erena Pareraukawa who married Louis Di Har (De Har) etc  

RSS
Noel Anderton OF
(@noel-anderton-of)

Hi. I'm new here, but here goes.
I'm descended from Erena Pareraukawa and Louis Di Har - they lived in the Waihi area (memorial plaque at Waihi Cemetary) and raised 8 children. I am a descendant of her daughter Erehapeti. Along the Fairfax Johnson and Anderton lines.

I'm now in Chch but am interested to hear from others with details...

Posted : 08 October, 2003 8:28 am
ngairel OF
(@ngairel-of)

Tena koe Noel
My husband Kevin Lynch is also a descendant of Louis and Erena.The info that we have is that Louis came from Libourne, France. He married Erena in 1845 in Tauranga and they had eight children. Their fifth child Maria, married James Lynch. They had a son William who married Ivy Sparrow. They had a son Desmond who married Maureen Little and they had two sons, Michael and my husband Kevin.We have recently met another Anderton (Chris) who has Erena's whakapapa going way back so are hoping to obtain a copy of that shortly.Will post added info when I get it.
Cheers
Ngaire Lynch

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 October, 2003 3:23 am
ngairel OF
(@ngairel-of)

Tena koe Noel
My husband Kevin Lynch is also a descendant of Louis and Erena.The info that we have is that Louis came from Libourne, France. He married Erena in 1845 in Tauranga and they had eight children. Their fifth child Maria, married James Lynch. They had a son William who married Ivy Sparrow. They had a son Desmond who married Maureen Little and they had two sons, Michael and my husband Kevin.We have recently met another Anderton (Chris) who has Erena's whakapapa going way back so are hoping to obtain a copy of that shortly.Will post added info when I get it.
Cheers
Ngaire Lynch

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 October, 2003 3:25 am
tuwharetoa_girl OWC
(@tuwharetoa_girl-owc)

kia ora
i am not a decendant of the above names but i may be able to help.
My mums sister is married to a Dehar and it wasn't that long ago that she was telling me about the Dehar Whakapapa. Also another that caught my eye about your post i remember her telling me Dehar is spelt 2 ways. So i am sure it's the same whanau. I also know that they have a photo of Erena when she was 18 and at a later age. If you would like me to contact them for more information and to confirm please reply back.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 October, 2003 7:15 pm
A.pear2017
(@a-pear2017)

Hello there 

I’d like to get in contact regarding our whakapapa, I have records of those you’re related to that came from Louis, I also have further ahead of that if it helps you 🙂 a.peara2017@gmail.com

My mother is hazel dehar and her father was sonny Joseph Peara dehar and his parents were hohepa (Joseph) dehar and kataraina nuku

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 July, 2019 8:54 pm
Share: