Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Family Reunification  

RSS
Lollipop OF
(@lollipop-of)

Hi,
I'm a reunited adoptee here in Canada, I'm of the N'L'aka'pamux Nation in the interior of BC..I was placed in foster care and eventually adopted during the 60's..has there been much support and or resources provided for those in New Zealand who were placed in care or orphanages..is there much info provided about the history of such a colonizing happening..we're hosting an Adoptees' Birthday Party on February 21, Arvol Lookinghorse is our guest..he's coming from South Dakota..Has anyone heard of World Peace and Prayer Day..have there been many conferences for those who've been adopted.fostered or put in care..Look forward to any replies..have a great evening..

Joyce McBryde

Posted : 04 February, 2003 11:26 pm
Share: