Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Heremia Te Wake  

RSS
beccaboyce OF
(@beccaboyce-of)

Hi, I am wanting to get some information on Heremia Te Wake, specifically about offspring from his first marriage and his whakapapa. Anything would be greatly appreciated......Rebecca

Posted : 21 May, 2004 6:18 am
Wilza OWC
(@wilza-owc)

Tena Koe.
My name is Wiremu Poutu,i sew your message about looking for information on Heremia Te Wake,if you go to WWW.DNZB.GOVT.NZ,then click on to find a biography,then click on to the letter T for TE WAKE,and then wait for select a biography to appear,when that appears go down to TE WAKE-HEREMIA also known as TE WAKE-HONE,you will also find his daughter to his second marriage the Great WHINA COOPER,also known as HOHEPINE TE WAKE, JOSEPHINE TE WAKE,and TE WHAEA O TE MOTU(MOTHER OF THE NATION). i hope this can help you in your search,can you get back to me to tell me how you got on an if the information was any good,i've left a message on maori.org,where i found your message,mine is LOOKING FOR PHOTO,WIREMU POUTU you can problay reply trough that to tell me how you got on.GOOD LUCK

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 June, 2004 8:58 pm
Wilza OWC
(@wilza-owc)

Tena Koe.
My name is Wiremu Poutu,i sew your message about looking for information on Heremia Te Wake,if you go to WWW.DNZB.GOVT.NZ,then click on to find a biography,then click on to the letter T for TE WAKE,and then wait for select a biography to appear,when that appears go down to TE WAKE-HEREMIA also known as TE WAKE-HONE,you will also find his daughter to his second marriage the Great WHINA COOPER,also known as HOHEPINE TE WAKE, JOSEPHINE TE WAKE,and TE WHAEA O TE MOTU(MOTHER OF THE NATION). i hope this can help you in your search,can you get back to me to tell me how you got on an if the information was any good,i've left a message on maori.org,where i found your message,mine is LOOKING FOR PHOTO,WIREMU POUTU you can problay reply trough that to tell me how you got on.GOOD LUCK

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 June, 2004 9:01 pm
beccaboyce OF
(@beccaboyce-of)

Thanks Wiremu,
Yeah I had found that info at that site a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately it doesn't have much information on Heremia's first marriage. I think that the best way to find out what I want is to make the journey back to Pangaru and talk to whanau. Anyway, cheers...rebecca

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 June, 2004 8:02 pm
Share: