Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Hoeta / Kara / Whakataka  

RSS
todo OF
(@todo-of)

Looking for ancesters of
Ehupapa Hoeta Te Atiawa.
Hemi Kara Muriwai Gisborne.
Ngahina Whakataka from Ngati Ruanui
? Their were seven sisters and no males

Posted : 21 February, 2003 11:35 pm
coasty OF
(@coasty-of)

Ko Tracey Whakataka ahau. Have sent u an email 04/03, hope to hear from you soon.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 March, 2003 2:35 am
todo OF
(@todo-of)

coasty,
sorry for not contacting you earlier, as I work night shift, Im using my brothers computer, but he accidentally wiped out you message. Please contact me again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 March, 2003 4:55 am
todo OF
(@todo-of)

coasty,
sorry for not contacting you earlier, as I work night shift, Im using my brothers computer, but he accidentally wiped out you message. Please contact me again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 March, 2003 4:59 am
Dumaori OF
(@dumaori-of)

Researching Hoani Hoeta of taranaki, any relation ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 April, 2003 1:46 am
todo OF
(@todo-of)

Dumaori
Tried to contact you
Yes Hoani Hoeta
My Father Kupe Tuwaerokura Hoeta is his half brother
So who are you
contact us email on line

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 April, 2003 12:52 am
anaru OF
(@anaru-of)

There are links for Ehupapa Hoeta in the south island around Sandy Bay Marahau Tasman Bay and Nelson before returning back to Taranaki in the later 1880s. Their whakapapa is in the Puketapu manuscripts.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 January, 2004 10:39 pm
Share: