Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Info on Titokawaru's Decendants  

RSS
miss_pratt2 OF
(@miss_pratt2-of)

I am looking for information on Titokawaru and his decendants (1850 - ). I know for a fact that I am related to him, as both my Grandfather and my Great Grandfather had his name. For some unknown reason, there is no information on his decendants anywhere (Australia or New Zealand), and the only information that is written about him doesn't mention his children. If there is anyone who has relevant information on Titokawaru, can they please let me know.
Thanks.

Posted : 08 June, 2003 11:53 am
ewokis1 OF
(@ewokis1-of)

Kia ora, Miss-pratt, Titokowaru has hundreds of decendants in south taranaki particular in the Manaia,Okaiawa,Matariki, and Hawera, districts. The person that has more knowledge on whakapapa then anyone in Taranaki at present is a Mrs. Maraekura Kathrine Horsfal. She has an adress in Manaia SthTaranaki and it would'nt be to difficult to get a message to, as Manaia is only a small town less then a thousand residents.Good luck Ka kite Ano ewokis1

okaiawa

:-)-?<

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 July, 2003 10:43 pm
ewokis1 OF
(@ewokis1-of)

Kia ora, Miss-pratt, Titokowaru has hundreds of decendants in south taranaki particular in the Manaia,Okaiawa,Matariki, and Hawera, districts. The person that has more knowledge on whakapapa then anyone in Taranaki at present is a Mrs. Maraekura Kathrine Horsfal. She has an adress in Manaia SthTaranaki and it would'nt be to difficult to get a message to, as Manaia is only a small town less then a thousand residents.Good luck Ka kite Ano ewokis1

okaiawa

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 July, 2003 10:44 pm
ewokis1 OF
(@ewokis1-of)

okaiawa

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 July, 2003 10:45 pm
Share: