Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Kanuta  

RSS
Piki_557 OF
(@piki_557-of)

kia ora my name is piki teora mitchell i am trying to trace my tupunas my mother did not leave me much info she was nga pera kanuta paerau (she married james mitchell my dad) her father /my grandfather is robert jacob ngawaka paapu kanuta his mother / my great grand mother is lorraine kanuta from tuwharetoa that is all i have of my great grand mother i have only a name for my mums mother who is anamere hau from ngapuhi i hope someone can help.

Posted : 12 July, 2004 8:50 pm
Jacqs OF
(@jacqs-of)

Kia ora Piki. My name is Jacqui. I am related to some Kanuta whanau who are living up North. My grandfather is a relation to Sone Kanuta but he (Sone) has since passed on. His wife is still living. His wifes name is Helen and they have four kids. Two girls and two boys. Their names are Koota, Kotiro, Huia and Chris. They are living in Matoa in Kerikeri and i believe they are still there. Maybe they can help. Hit me back if you need more info.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 August, 2004 7:23 pm
Share: