Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Ko taku tupuna  

RSS
TEPOTIKI OF
(@tepotiki-of)

Kia ora koutou katoa, Im looking or searching for anyone who is a direct decendant of Tamaki Te Waka nene. He to me would be my Grt,Grt,Grt,Grt,Grt, Grandfather. My name is Te Iri Wiki Ranapia, and i just want to get in touch with my whanau and whanaunga and if you know any one or anywhere where i can find more whanaunga then please leave a message here. Also if your from Te Tii, Matauri, Mangonui, Te Ngaere and anywhere directed related to Ngapuhi Marae i mean i know that everyones ngapuhi but are you a direct decendant and if you are then please leave a message im not being rude its just that its much easier when you can get in touch with the whanau and the they can get in touch with you so if you are related then list your name a comment and details and send a message to your the rest of the whanau! Kia ora ano aroha atu awhina atu kai ora kia ora kia ora.

Posted : 14 March, 2003 12:37 am
Share: