Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Looking for link's  

RSS
Lee Davis OF
(@lee-davis-of)

I have been brought up in Porirua & My father come's from Waitara & my mother too.
My fathers name is Sam Davis & My mothers maiden name is Patuwairua & She married my dad which now makes her a Davis also, but I am looking for their parents names & Marae so that i have a pepeha to introduce myself fully to my class.
I am learning Te Reo Maori at Te Wananga o Aotearoa here in Hamilton.
So if you can help me out here find my roots so that I can pass this over to my children also.
Both my grandparents died when I was young & now both my parents died & I have no chance in chaseing up the history, I have no contact's of the where about's their sister's & brother's are but what I do know they are in Waitara still somewhere & all have change different last names except the men of course.
This has been a hard one for me to find out, I would appreciate this letta to be confidential as possible please as it will be good to find some link's so that my boy's has whanau out there some where & mainly most of all we have our own marae somewhere & that I will hope to come back one day hopefully soon to meet my whanau, Thank heaps for taking interest. Regard's. Lee.

Lee Davis

Posted : 06 March, 2003 3:19 am
celeste OF
(@celeste-of)

Dear lee,My name is celeste kennett and I live in WA Australia. My family are from and still living in Waitara.It is through my mother that we may have a name that may help you with whanau on your mother's side.Denis and Irene Patuwairua of 10 Watene cres Waitara, phone 06 7546207. My mother has lived there most of her 68 years,but does not recall knowing Denis and Irene. So I hope they may help you. Kind regards celeste.

celeste

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 March, 2003 4:33 am
celeste OF
(@celeste-of)

Dear lee,My name is celeste kennett and I live in WA Australia. My family are from and still living in Waitara.It is through my mother that we may have a name that may help you with whanau on your mother's side.Denis and Irene Patuwairua of 10 Watene cres Waitara, phone 06 7546207. My mother has lived there most of her 68 years,but does not recall knowing Denis and Irene. So I hope they may help you. Kind regards celeste.

celeste

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 March, 2003 4:34 am
celeste OF
(@celeste-of)

celeste

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 March, 2003 4:36 am
Share: