Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Looking for Whanau  

RSS
Jewels OF
(@jewels-of)

I am a looking for any one from the motu-hetaraka,taylor whanau from pangaru,te hapua,and eruera from ahipara

Posted : 20 May, 2003 10:55 pm
jewell3 OF
(@jewell3-of)

My name is Tui Martin. My dad is from Mitimiti on the west coast. My mother is a Waaka-Iraia from Ahipara. I do recall my mother mentioning her Hetaraka family. Most of the people I knew especially the Kaumatua in Ahipara have all passed. As for those in Panguru, the last time I was there was a few years back just passing on my way to a funeral in Mitimiti. You may want to try an get hold of Jill Parker the principle of Panguru Area School and ask her if she is able to give you any names of people you can try and get in contact with to help you a little more on your research..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 June, 2003 6:01 pm
Share: